Get Ready For His Test!

Allah will inevitably test His believing servants according to their level of faith, as it recorded in the authentic Hadits: " The people most severely tested are The Prophets, then the righteous, then the next best and next best. A man will be tested in accordance with the degree of his religious commitment, the stronger his religious commitment, the stronger his test. " Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, knows what has happened in the past and what is yet to come, and He knows how that which will not happen would have happened if it were to happen. Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahhu Akbar!

it's hard to be me

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am a student in a tahfiz college somewhere in Malaysia. Everyday, i need to memorize 6 page of the Holy Quran and read again what i had memorized  with my ustazah. Sometime, i will ask myself, 'cha, what is your future aiming now??..

blankkk...

i always got that question in my mind..

i feel like i didnt know who i am all this while. i lost.
but. i know i cannot be like that..for the sake of my own..


but..one thing fore sure..i feel very grateful to ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY cause had choose me as one of many other people to have the chance in memorizing His Revealed Book and the Most important, is to TADABBUR the Holy Quran. Although this path is not as easy as other things i had done before, but i know this is one of the best ni'mah that He had gives to me..may Allah protects me from all the bad things.. Alhamdulillah..all praises is to Allah.. 


ALLAH is everywhere..i must continue my long journey..
my aim in my life is..TO BE ME..a perfect human creature that ALLAH made in His Earth..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t.h.e.t.r.u.e.p.a.t.h.

:: let's spread the words of tauhid! ::

:: Asmaul Husna ::

one of Allah's servant

My photo
i'm proud to be a muslim

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger
By the will of Allah, this blog is here.. Powered by Blogger.

5 vital things

5 vital things

my.favourites.list

  • Al-Quran Al-Kareem
  • art and design
  • Books
  • Colours
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Hijab
  • IT gadget
  • PC
  • Photography
  • Pictures

Search This Blog

my connection