Get Ready For His Test!

Allah will inevitably test His believing servants according to their level of faith, as it recorded in the authentic Hadits: " The people most severely tested are The Prophets, then the righteous, then the next best and next best. A man will be tested in accordance with the degree of his religious commitment, the stronger his religious commitment, the stronger his test. " Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, knows what has happened in the past and what is yet to come, and He knows how that which will not happen would have happened if it were to happen. Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahhu Akbar!

The Story of A Man and His Entrance Fees

Thursday, May 26, 2011

One day, Ibrahim ibn Adham tried to enter a public bath. The bath attendant stopped him and asked for the entrance fees. He hung his head and admitted he had no money.

The attendant replied, "If you have no money, you cannot enter the bath."

Ibrahim ibn Adham cried out and sank to the ground, weeping bitterly. A passerby stopped to comfort him. Someone offered him money so he could get into the public bath.

Ibrahim ibn Adhan said : "I'm not weeping because I was refused entrance to the bath. When the bath attendant demanded an admission fee, I was reminded of something which led me to weep. If I am not allowed to enter the bath in this world unless I pay for the fee, what hope do I have of being allowed to enter Paradise? What will happen to me when then they demand, "What godd deeds have you brought? What have you done worthy of being let into Paradise? Just as I was kept out of the bath because I could not pay, I will surely be kept out of Paradise if I have no good deeds to my credit. That is why I weep and moan."

As they reflected on their own lives and deeds, all his listeners began to cry with Ibrahim ibn Adham.

Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah. T___T

How true are the words told here? As we read this story, we could realized something, my friends. You don't have to be a genius to realize what the plot is, right?

One ticket to Heaven, to our eternal abode, lies with our obedience and sense of duty to our mothers. They are one of the ticket bearers and hold one of our admission tickets to Paradise.

Let me ask you a question. Do you want the tickets to Paradise, my friends?

Do not let your chance go to waste, my brothers and sisters, before our 'ticket bearer' gone forever, we better decide now that we must take the one in a lifetime chance; to service her (our beloved mother) in any and many ways that we can do! Of course, before it will be too late, friends!

If you still have your 'ticket bearer' with you, go to her now. Kiss her hands and make her happy. Stroke her face and say that you love her. Go and fulfill your responsibility so that you may gain entrance to the only place we want to be for eternity. Paradise.

GO!!!! ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t.h.e.t.r.u.e.p.a.t.h.

:: let's spread the words of tauhid! ::

:: Asmaul Husna ::

one of Allah's servant

My photo
i'm proud to be a muslim

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger
By the will of Allah, this blog is here.. Powered by Blogger.

5 vital things

5 vital things

my.favourites.list

  • Al-Quran Al-Kareem
  • art and design
  • Books
  • Colours
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Hijab
  • IT gadget
  • PC
  • Photography
  • Pictures

Search This Blog

my connection