Happy Ramadhan Kareem to all my beloved friends and all Muslims in the world. Maybe this coming Ramadhan will be a new beginning for us to improve or develop a new 'me' in ourselves. ^,^ Here, i just wanna share some tips that i received recently from a good friend of mine. Let us strive to get the best of ramadhan in our lives. Who knows, maybe this is our last chance to grab it.
1. Have sincere intentions, work hard and make lots of dua for an ultimate productive Ramadan!
2. Plan Your day each day of Ramadan, the night before. Choose 3 important tasks you want to achieve the next day and record it in your diary or our ultimate taskinator!
3. Never EVER miss Suhoor, wake up at least 1 hour before Fajr and have a filling balanced meal.
4. Start working on your most important tasks right after Fajr and get at least 1 or 2 done.
5. Try to get an afternoon nap, not more than 20 minutes either just before Dhuhur or after Dhuhur.
6. Plan your Ramadan days (and life!) around Salah times, not the other way round!
7. BLOCK at least one-hour for reciting each day.
8. Break Your Fast with Dates and Milk or Dates and Water, go pray Maghreb, then come back for a light meal.
9. Give lots of ‘’; get involved in organising community iftars, charity drives, helping orphans..etc, earn rewards working for others.
10. Don’t miss an opportunity for ! When someone asks you why you’re not eating, give them a beautiful explanation of Ramadan and Islam.
So, let us try our best to make our Ramadhan this year is much much better than the last year. Happy Raamadha! May Allah blessed us in His barakah Month.